Trocellen’s foams combined with other high quality materials offer creative, comfortable and customer oriented solutions for the shoe industry.
Polyurethane and polyether foams are used to line long lasting ski boots.
Materials and dimensions
- Polyurethane foam, 20 – 60 kg/m³ range
- Polyether foam, 65 – 120 kg/m³ range
- 2 – 20 mm thickness range
- Laminated with technical fabrics on one side and with net or waterproof / thermo-adhesive film on the other side
- Light weight
- Long lasting elastic properties
- Tear resistant
- PVC and VOC free
- Easy to apply