Shockfree for Paddings
The well known and reliable technology of Trocellen Tatami mats for martial arts is now being successfully used in the Footwear & Clothing industry. Maximum shock absorption combined with lightweight and faster prototyping and production processes create a unique possibility to increase the profitability of your business and the satisfaction of the end users.
- Cross-linked PE foam
- Density 250 kg/m³ (semi rigid)
- Density 50 kg/m³ (soft)
- Perforation available in 1.5, 2,3 and 4 mm holes diameter with different patterns
- Clothing paddings for shoulders, elbows and knees
- Long lasting shock absorption
- Breathable material through perforation process
- Thermo moulding used in prototyping and production processes
- Trocellen Shockfree was tested together with different types of PE and PU foams.
- Test made by Ricotest, worldwide known laboratory for footwear testing.
- Maximum comfort and safety for end users
- Increased breathability of paddings through perforation
- Simplified prototyping and production processes with improved quality and technical performance of the final product
- Trocellen Shockfree provides excellent shock absorption to the final application